Kai Kai’s Rupunzel Earflap Beanie

20130111-065449.jpg

Yarns used:
– Caron Simply Soft in Iris 9747
– Caron Simply Soft in Soft Pink 9719
– Red Heart Soft in Lilac for the center of the flower & pom-pom

I finally finished Kai’s beanie. I just hope she likes it & will wear it. I think I got the basic pattern here, but made up my braids.

The flower pattern I got here but changed the colors. I also used sewing thread to tie the tips of the flower onto the beanie. And then I used a pom-pom maker of course.

I’m excited for my next project!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: